COVID-19 Policy | The Olde Dog Inn
The safety of our staff and customers is our primary concern, with that in mind we are introducing some new measures to comply with the Government guidelines, whilst still offering the warm hospitality that our customers have been enjoying for so many years.
- Opening hours have changed slightly and a reduced menu will be in operation to begin with, please check to confirm.
- We are increasing our cleaning schedules throughout the pub, both front of house and behind the scenes.
- We are training our staff in accordance with the latest government guidelines, checking with them daily before work to confirm their good health, and supplying them with everything they need to work safely.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed at entrances/exits, and throughout the pub. We would ask that all customers use these.
- To reduce contact wherever possible, social distancing measures will apply, and at this time we will be operating at a reduced capacity on the premises. The interior layout may be slightly different, and in certain places a one way system will be in operation to avoid queuing.
- We will be offering table service throughout the pub, and ask that you check with a member of staff before sitting at a table, even if it is unoccupied. Delivering food and drink to your table will be done in the safest possible way, and disposable menu’s will be used and recycled.
- Pre-booking tables is highly recommended (maximum 6 people), and we would ask customers to use contactless payment methods if possible to avoid handling cash.
- As we and our suppliers reopen, some products may not be available initially.
In light of these new procedures, we would ask for your patience and understanding, and to respect our staff and any requests they have to keep you and everybody else safe.